Thursday, January 24, 2013

I've decided to start a blog...

As I sit here eating my just out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, I am starting my very first blog and having a bit of writers block. I have a feeling this will be common for me, as I am not much of a writer. I decided though, that what I love most about blogs is that they are kind of like a diary, only one that anyone and everyone has access too... Its a place I can write my day to day experiences. The good, the bad... all of it.

What I also love about blogging is that just by simply reading the first line in the previous paragraph, you have most likely concluded that I am one of those, crafty, cook savvy, organized, scrapbooking, super moms who bakes...from scratch!!..........

I'm so not.

As my best friend said, this will be a "what to do, in reverse" blog.

I will blog about my attempts to cook, mostly using a crockpot. I will refurbish furniture to the best of my ability, most likely using a tutorial found on one of those crafty, cook savvy, organized, scrapbooking, supermom's blogs, and I will blog about my experiences as a wife to my practically perfect hubs, and brand new amazingly handsome wonderful son, Brody.

So, here I go! The start to my very own blog/journal/diary.


Now, how do I post pictures on this thing...........

 
P.S. Toll House cookie dough in a tub makes THE best cookies.


2 comments:

  1. You made cookies!!!! I'm coming over after work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crazy story about the natural bridge is sad because of the way the bridge was taken from him . I know your grandpa owned the bridge because about thirty or more years ago i worked for grandpa Carl at the bridge

    ReplyDelete